Sunday, May 9, 2010





































May 9 2010

I have wanted to start a blog for awhile now and finally got around to making one. I am still trying to figure out how to make it cute. Even though I go to the web-sites that say to copy and paste stuff, but I can't even get that to work. Maybe one day I will figure it out :)

Today is Mother's Day. It was a typical Sunday. The kids were picking on each other as soon as they were up, so I didn't get what every mom wants, a day with no fighting and teasing. I did get a nice nap after church. YEA, I love napping! We invited both my family and Ryan's family over for dinner. We had about 25 people here, I wasn't sure they would all fit, but somehow we did. Ryan made YUMMY Cafe Rio pork and all the fixings, and my one of my favorite chocolate pudding desserts (I don't know anyone that has just one favorite dessert, do you?).

I have realized lately how lucky I am to be home with my kids. I love not having to work a 9 to 5 job. As much as I complain about the kids teasing each other, I love being with them! I am so lucky to that they wanted me to be their mom and I love them!

Everyone went home, the kids are in bed, the dishes are done, well most, wouldn't it be nice to have 2 dishwashers, maybe one day :) Time to just sit and do whatever I want, I love this time of day!

I didn't take any pictures to share, but it was fun having everyone together. We did miss our family that live out of state :( I thought I would post a few of my fav pics of the kids to share. (Hopefully I can figure out how to post pics.)
Millie

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

Yeah, I get to be the first to comment. Welcome to the bloggosphere! Let me know if you need any help. Cute kiddos!!

May 9, 2010 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger The Despain Gang said...

Happy Mother's Day! A nap... awww that sounds good! Your kids are adorable; I love you and your sweet family. Thanks for letting me know about your blog. Can't wait to hear more!

May 10, 2010 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you Millie! The family pictures are great.

May 10, 2010 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Yeah Millie! Welcome to the world of blogging. I'm a bit obsessed. You will figure it out, don't worry. Also, when did your kids get so old? Is Josh doing cross country????

May 15, 2010 at 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home